Saturday, September 6, 2008

Update from Ken & Trudy

Alice, thanks so much for creating this blog!

Ken and I will be busy this weekend getting ready for our camping trip which begins on Wednesday, 9/10. We are planning to head north for a change and maybe camp along the coast somewhere. September is the best month for being on the coast - sunny and warm...usually no fog. My nose is just recovering from the high altitude - it will be good to be at sea level.

Scott and Alice - how are you two feeling?

I know what you mean Patricia about Republicans - right now it looks as though the Palin move is working. Fortunately there are some debates coming up and I think Obama will do well. The thing that drives me a bit nuts is depending on how the president works with the vice-president, it may not mean a hill of beans who the vice-president is as long as the president is still alive.

We watched 'The Bank Job' last night - very good and entertaining movie (DVD). Bit hard to follow in the very beginning but it makes sense after awhile.

I don't know what else to say - had a great time at the reunion - and I'll get the pictures to you soon! I promise!!

Love,
Trudy

1 comment:

alice said...

I am upset by the Republicans too! It seems like people will just like who they want to like, without giving any rational thought. I overheard some people talking at work, McCain supporters I guess, who were criticizing the media for being so critical of Palin!