Sunday, December 14, 2008

painting again

Just after I finished painting my living roo m and hall green and orange a couple of months ago, I now have to return it to "neutral" in order to not offend potential buyers! So I have been taping and painting, up and down the ladder, bending over to the baseboard and I am exhausted tonight. Once I get the taping done it should be easier. I may paint Doug and Carmen's favorite color in their new house - the swatch looks like it would go really well. Can you imagine that doug? I will get a sample and try it before I commit.

So I'm off to rest my body and read.

Oh, I like the idea of freecycle, but I have so much stuff... I took a carload to goodwill today, and my friends came over and claimed some of my stuff I no longer want. It seems like more trouble to post and answer calls.

Really good news though - my new company is paying my moving expenses so I guess that means I don't have to pack! So my getting rid of stuff is mainly necessitated by probably having a smaller place with much less storage space than this big house. It feels really good to unload this stuff!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Well, moving is such a pain and you don't want to have to look at all of the stuff you know you should have tossed. so better to get rid of it now...
Did you connect at all with Ruthmary about the rental?