Sunday, December 7, 2008

art website finally


Hi all,

So update...I have three of my gilcee prints in a retail store in Sutter Creek (near Pioneer) and will be putting another 5 or 6 in this week with more to follow!

I found someone in Jackson (near Pioneer) to produce the gilcees for me and have one more store in Pioneer wanting to sell my art, and another store (saddlery shop) near Stockton interested. My work might also be exhibited in the Restaurant at the Jackson Rancheria (Indian gambling joint). So I have finally worked on my website which is www.FineArtStudioOnline.com/MaryPauer

and have some more work to do on it.

So how did this all happen?? Don't know but it sure has been easy. I have one piece that I would like to show in Studio Seven in Pleasanton, which is a pretty nice art gallery. I am a bit nervous about sending it off (jpeg via the internet of course) but the worst that can happen is she says No!

On another note, I go to Dr. Larson at UCSF (neurosurgeon) on Wednesday this week to speak again about the Deep Brain Stimulation. Am so uncomfortable, actually in alot of pain sometimes, so it is time to get this done.

If you haven't heard, Chris starts BMW program tomorrow....hoorah! Seven months of full time school so he wont be working part time any longer. Instead of the 280 lbs of books the course usually requires, he will be getting a new lap top from BMW with the books downloaded on it! Lots of homework each nite...but he should be graduating with a job at a dealership!
Kaitlyn is fine, her social life is flourishing. Still not interested in getting drivers permit!
Ron is taking the month of December off starting on Tuesday. Linda is coming on the 25th for a few days and we will take her to see the house.
Got to run!
Love you!
Mary

1 comment:

alice said...

This looks great Mary!