Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama Fever


Hi everyone-
As the election gets closer, we can really feel the energy and the support for Obama here in NY. It's all very exciting!
Scott will be shooting tomorrow night at the Daily Show with John Stewart. I may go to friends to watch the election coverage.
We had our birthing class yesterday, which was very informative. Now that there's no hiding the fact that I'm REALLY pregnant (this thing is huge), a lot of our neighbors in the building are noticing. The ones with kids are especially excited for us and it's nice to know that there are so many other families and feel that sense of community. I am feeling really good in general, more energetic.
Speaking of the baby, check out the beautiful blankie that Patricia knitted for him/ her...it is so soft and cozy I have been using it myself!

No comments: